Human Resource Officer
Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort - Tioman Island
28 December 2020
- To administrate and issuing relevant letters regards to absenteeism, misconducts, letter offer, resignation and etc.
- Monitoring attendance via system (Time Management System).
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts thru website and Facebook page.
- Checking application forms, do reference check, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits with reference to Director of HR;
- Administering payroll details and maintaining employee records;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures; give counselling to staff.
- Maintains strict secrecy in matters pertaining to personal files.
- Maintains log-books in reports defects of staff accommodation.
- Works closely with the Finance Department in respect to payment and cash salary, casual wages, trainee allowances.
- Maintains liaison with other departments in respect to leave, absenteeism, attendance, etc.
- Assists in conducting random spot checks on staff quarters.
- Inspects the standard of food in the Staff Cafeteria and makes the necessary recommendations.
- Follows up with Department Heads on all matters related to Human Resources.
- Perform any other job from time to time as assigned by the General Manager and Director of HR.